Using pavers has become a popular option in developing a hardscape. Whether you prefer the clean lines of traditional paving stones, or the rugged pattern of natural stone, we can provide the solution for your hardscape needs.
We at PHX Pavers and Landscaping are the paving specialists and handle every aspect of hardscaping in the best possible way. We cater to customers in and around Phoenix, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Tempe and Scottsdale. Our company has also built a very strong customer base across Peoria, Mesa, Sun City, Avondale, Goodyear and Chandler where we have handled a large number of hardscape remodeling projects.
The outdoor areas of your home are constantly exposed to the elements. This is why it becomes important to use weather-resistant materials that will be able to withstand all the climatic changes and regular wear and tear. When we are handling any hardscaping project, we recommend the use of paver stones.
Benefits of Paving Installations
You will find that these products are very popularly in landscape projects, and with good reason. There are a number of benefits to opting for paving stones such as:
- Versatile- When you are getting your landscape designed, you want to be assured that all the areas blend in well together and create a cohesive look on your property. Pavers are a very versatile material and look stunning on patios, decks, driveways, walkways, pathways, poolscape areas as well as fire place and fire it areas. In short you can use pavers of different styling to create a very dramatic effect in your landscape.
- Variety- Every homeowner wants their landscape to look unique and using paving gives you the opportunity to create the look you want in your landscape. You can choose from natural stone, brick and concrete paving. All these are available in a range of shapes, sizes, styles and designs. You can choose from pavers with a smooth finish surface as well as ones that have textured surfaces.
- Strength and Durability- As mentioned at the outset, the outdoor areas on your property have to endure a considerable amount of wear and tear. But paving stones are very resilient and long lasting and you don’t have to worry too much about damage to these features.
- Low Maintenance- Natural stone paving only needs an occasional pressure-wash to keep it looking clean and new for a number of years. You also have the option to seal coat the pavers and this makes the surface resistant to stains and scratches which adds to its longevity.
- Cost- Pavers are extremely cost-effective; while concrete pavers are cheaper than ones made of brick or natural stone, they all can last for a very long time with very little maintenance.
When we handle your hardscaping project, you can rest assured that only the highest grade materials and workmanship are used; this adds to the stability and integrity of your landscaping. For all types of specialized hardscape solutions, the only company you need to call is PHX Pavers and Landscaping. We can provide you customized services at a very reasonable hardscaping cost.Feel free to call us at this number (602) 992-0468 and discuss your project details with our experts. You can also send us your queries via this Contact Us form or send us a request for a free consultation and estimate via this form.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.